Service Support Team Advisor
Reports to: Service Support Team Manager
Must be able to communicate in French, German and English to be considered for this opportunity
The Service Support Team Advisor has responsibility for delivering excellent service support to this companies retail customers and carrier partners.
Supporting our customers and partners to achieve contracted service levels. Working within the Service Support Team to ensure client and internal operational requirements are met. Helping to integrate new markets and services within the company operation.
* Company Service Support contacts administration and resolution.
* Quality of communication, service and support for companies clients and partners.
* Administer and resolve Service Support contacts by phone and by email.
* Create and administer contacts records, reporting and other documentation that the team need to achieve contracted service levels and operational excellence.
* Notify line manager and other key stakeholders of issues requiring escalation and/or additional focus to resolve.
* Understand, follow and be able to advise clients and other team members of operating procedures.
* Use briefings, training and equipment given to provide a world class service to our retailer clients and carrier partners in every lane.
* Help to manage our clients' and partners' expectations around service issues.
* Record client and partner feedback through the contacts records and through communication with team and line manager.
* Identify issues and other exceptions to normal operations by lane, and help to resolve these, enlisting the help of line manager and other key stakeholders as required.
* Understand the companies and Service Support SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) and the plans, procedures and tools to achieve these.
* Understand and follow the correct operating procedures, as documented in process flows, operational guides, application instructions and other documentation.
* Work in a structured, productive and effective manner to administer and resolve contacts and queries raised by retailer clients and carrier partners.
* As and when asked to do so by line manager, focus on resolving or documenting particular issues, or creating or analysing reports or other operational data.
* Learn and use proficiently the applications and other systems required to deliver Service Support, these to include: MetaPack (Delivery Manager, Metatrack), internal tracking systems, courier and airline tracking websites.
* Learn and use proficiently reporting tools to run and read reports, and as when required to create reports, these tools to include MetaPack, JasperSoft and Excel.
* Learn and use proficiently applications and other IT tools to manage workload and to record contacts and other documentation, these to include: Excel, Word, Outlook, Dropbox and shared folder and file directories.
* Help to identify and make improvements to IT tools and how these are used by the Service Support and wider company teams.
* Motivated and proud to deliver excellent service for our clients and partners.
* Interested in working in international ecommerce logistics.
* Self starter and also works well as part of the team. Able to plan workload and work in a structured way to complete daily and weekly activities.
* Communicates well, in a personable and professional manner, with colleagues, clients and partners on the phone, by email and face to face.
* Confident when communicating with clients and partners, when receiving inbound contacts and when making outbound contacts.
* Punctual in arriving at work and in meeting workload deadlines.
* Flexible to meet the needs of busier periods for the company and clients, for example over retailers' Peak trading season (November to January).
* Dependable to follow instructions and to keep commitments.
* Resilient and able to manage pressure during busy times and quieter periods.
* Focused on the quality of work delivered and with good attention to detail.
* Analytical: can identify, understand and resolve issues for clients and partners.
* Can adapt to change, for example in procedures and IT applications used. Can cope with ambiguity as new procedures are developed.
* Can bring some fun to the team.
- customer service
- call handler