Service/Supply Chain Analyst - Leicester
Employment type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £25,343-£33,000 per annum dependent on experience + Excellent benefits
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing banks in the UK? Do you want to develop your career with a company that will reward your hard work with an excellent benefits package?
My client is seeking a further Service Analyst/Supply Chain Analyst to join their logistics function. This team is responsible for managing 3rd party supplier contracts and relationships with a combined value of 200 million. The diverse range of services managed includes; Print, Post, Cards, Couriers, Mailrooms and Cash & ATMs.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the professional management of multi-million pound contracts that are used by all our customers and our employees
- Day to day monitoring and management of supplier performance
- Maintain excellent relationships with suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure the vendor adheres to the requirements of the Supplier Framework
- Use available data, reports, MI, SLA data, invoice data to review and improve supplier performance
- Analyse complaints which arise from vendors' services and lead improvements to minimise risk
My client is one of the fastest growing banks in the UK offering award winning products to their customers. This position is located within their logistics team in Milton Keynes, where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
- Experience is vendor management is essential
- Strong analytical skills/experience using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage relationships with suppliers
- Ability to present complex data in a simple way to aid the decision making process
- Proven "change agent" ability preferred
Our client is an equal opportunities employer providing an excellent environment to thrive and develop.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Service Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply-Chain Analyst, Business Analyst, Supplier Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Service Analyst
- Supplier Analyst
- Supply-Chain Analyst