Service Spares Coordinator
Service Spares Coordinator, Coventry £10,192 p.a. (20 hours per week) + benefits
Service Coordinator / Spares Administrator for West Midlands engineering company
Reporting to the Service & Installation Manager, the Service Spares Coordinator will be responsible for customer service, enquiries and order handling with responsibilities including:
- responding to communications via customer hotline and email services
- building strong working relationships with customers / suppliers / colleagues
- acting on all sales enquiries / following up on questions / issues etc.
- generating quotations / customer specific price lists as requested
- processing sales orders and documentation for spares and service
- raising invoices / delivery notes / return notes
- ensuring orders are delivered safely and to agreed timescales
Our client, which is part of a larger Group, is a leading manufacturer of high quality process equipment for the Aerospace and Automotive sectors and carries out turnkey projects on a worldwide basis.
The ideal Service Coordinator / Spares Administrator will have worked in a technical / manufacturing / engineering environment with preferably some purchasing / buying / procurement experience. You will also have:
- excellent communication and administration skills
- ability to work in busy environment as part of a team
- IT literate ( Microsoft ) e.g. purchasing / quotation systems
- knowledge of import / export shipping / procedures / documentation
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 10.00a.m. - 2.00 p.m.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Service Spares Coordinator, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 282836i.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: Service Spares Coordinator jobs purchasing administrator sales administration office import export shipping Javelin manufacturing engineering technical spares service part time Coventry jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
- Service Spares Coordinator jobs purchasing administrator sales administration office import export shipping Javelin manufacturing engineering technica
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job