Do you enjoy proactively generating ideas and concepts that will have a positive impact on customer experience?
This role has responsibility for selling, developing and promoting the companys' service solution offerings to increase customer base revenue. You will focus on the already established UK and Ireland regions and will be responsible for meeting achievable service revenue targets.
It would be great if you have some knowledge of NHS structure but key to this position is someone who can evidence strong communication skills with the ability to work with different levels of both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to influence already established client relationships and develop new relationships for additional roll-out of the companys' service contracts.
• Identify new business opportunities with existing customers who currently have no service agreement
• Working with the Head of Services to assess service requirements and define structured proposals within the companys' already established business framework
• Build proposals for service opportunities in collaboration with clinics and internal stakeholders
• Achieve revenue and sales targets
• Educating new customers on benefits of service solutions by working with key decision makers within each account (clinic)
• Establish new contacts and relationships to increase opportunities to identify and within an existing clinical account base
• Educating internal stakeholders (field teams, customer service, and marketing) on benefits of service offers by putting in place a structured programme of learning/training
• Managing contract renewals
• Proven management experience in a customer service role within medical device or healthcare environment; in particular working with the NHS as a customer.
• Familiarity in dealing with medical devices would be advantageous.
• Flexible with business travel across EMEA
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business