Service Sales Specialist - Medical Devices
Surrey - £40 / 45k + Bonus
To develop and sell service solutions
- Sell existing service products to B2B customers
- Responsibility for customer base revenue, including revenue targets
- Learn and document customer challenges to enable development of opportunities for new services
Develop and manage relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with professional customer and KOL’s
- Build relationships with key professional stakeholders, including clinicians/surgeons, procurement, finance, clinical commissioners.
Communication and education
- Responsible for communication and education of services to internal and external stakeholders, these include UK field teams, customer service, and other EMEA teams
- Share best practices from the UK to other countries
- Participates in EMEA Service Sales group discussions - share successes, contribute ideas for strategic initiatives.
Team Role (Individual contributor):
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
- Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
Key Incumbent requirements:
- Experience working in service sales, including increasing customer base sales, direct experience in selling contracts.
- Experience in developing service sales skills and coaching sales people in selling services.
- Education: Degree in Marketing/Business or similar field combined with practical business experience.
- Experience in Healthcare sector; an understanding of NHS procurement would be advantageous.
- Project Management across departments
- Understanding of marketing concepts, particularly customer segmentation
- Technical Skills:
- MS Office (advanced).
- ERP-Software (e.g. Oracle / SAP).
- CRM-Software (e.g. Salesforce).
- General affinity to technical topics (web-based, apps, cloud, etc.)
- Basic statistical skills / ability to analyze complex sets of data.
Development Value of this role:
- Opportunities to develop relationships across EMEA region
- Opportunity for innovation, developing new business models and processes in the after-sales field
- Visibility to global leadership team
- Business travel across EMEA
If you are interested in this role please click apply now.
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: Sales, Service, NHS, Medical Devices, service sales, NHS procurement, B2Bm
- Medical Devices
- Service Sales
- New Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job