Work with us at one of our client's Auto/Services Garages! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Saturday
You will be based in Plymouth
The position will be a mix of reception and administration duties, so ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role. It is important that you are knowledgeable, polite and possess strong communication skills.
The duties will include:
- Management of all enquiries via email, face to face and calls
- Ensure that all visitors receive a warm and friendly welcome
- Carry out student tours and show around available rooms
- Manage all incoming post
- Provide support to the Manager and Assistant Manager
- Provide administrative support
- Knowledge of the products
For this position we are seeking the following:
- Good IT skills
- Strong customer facing experience
- The ability to multi task
- Well-presented and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take ownership of complaints and resolve when necessary
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'