**ONLY Apply if You Have Experience Within The Automotive Sector***
HGV Service Receptionist
Salary up to £22k per annum basic + Benefits/Bonus
Reporting to the Service Manager, the main job function will be to supplement the administration support processes within the Service Department. Direct interaction with customers, colleagues and suppliers will play a major part within this role and as such, excellent communication skills are essential.
- Handling the booking in/out of customers' vehicles and trailer.
- Maintaining customer and workshop records.
- Inputting of service sheets & job sheets onto multiple business systems.
- Monitoring of maintenance planners & ensuring that customers are advised of when vehicles/trailers are due service/mot etc.
- Escalating queries over repairs and costs as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate should be confident and well organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- GCSE Maths & English or appropriate vocational qualification (Grade C or above).
- They should have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as in part of a larger team and be able to work well under pressure.
- Proficient in IT applications, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced Service environment with a strong focus on customer service is preferred.
Proactive Technical Recruitment:
We are a specialist engineering & technical agency working within the HGV & Bus industry. We work alongside national and multinational companies within this industry, as well as councils and commercial vehicle rental companies. We recruit for roles across the board so if you are a HGV, PSV or commercial vehicle industry professional please get in touch. We recruit for technicians, operatives, controllers, admin staff and management. If this isn't the role for you, but you would like to hear what we have available or have a chat about your future job, please get in touch at the email below.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Calvyn Desir on or submit your CV to
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however, if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Service Reception
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job