One of the largest and well respected local authority based in North London are looking to recruit a Service Quality Officer on a three months contract with a view to extend. It is a full time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
Primary job function
Working to a specific Enforcement Manager, monitor specific Contractors’ performance to assess whether contract specifications and service level agreements are met, and to investigate options for action and make recommendations to achieve targeted performance levels.
- To ensure the effectiveness of performance of all contracts and service level agreements in force and that they are operated to the maximum benefit of the Council.
- Working to a specific Enforcement Manager, monitor specific Contractors’ performance to assess whether contract specifications and service level agreements are met, and to investigate options for action and make recommendations to achieve targeted performance levels.
- To advise Contractors of anticipated and actual situations in areas of under-performance in contracts and service level agreements, and to make recommendations for the appropriate action.
- In association with the Enforcement Manager, to be responsible for the monitoring of income to the Council from its contracts, to ensure that it is maximised.
- To assist in budget preparation, monitoring and budgetary control in all matters affecting the team.
- To assist in the development, monitoring, operation and review of the team's manual and computer information systems.
- To research, collate and provide information for the formulation of reports to Council committees and other bodies as required.
- To be responsible to the Enforcement Manager for administrative functions within the team, including:
a) The collection and use of data and information;
b) Statistical records and formulations of analyses, e.g. “Ringo” as a reflection of parking trends within defined areas;
c) Compiling financial information and formulating analyses, e.g. on usage of a specified controlled zone or specified area and the income potential.
d) Monitoring of the activities of contractor, for example use of “Ringo” frequencies, targeted enforcement, such as, decamping/relocation response times.
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate attention.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'