Tokheim Solutions UK Limited is the leading supplier of products and services to the UK Petroleum Industry. We recently partnered with Karcher UK and now have responsiblity for the installation, maintenance and repair of their Wash Systems. We believe strongly in growing our employees and providing excellent career opportunities. We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Projects Team as a Service Project Technician based in the Bristol area.
- Carry out Measurement Verification of fuel dispensers ensuring legislation is adhered to at all times
- Carry out project work in line with service project role and ensure delivered successfully
- Assistance with service and repairs of the full range of Karcher Industrial bus, truck and car wash cleaning equipment
- Carry out measure verification after component change
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance checks on sites
- Undertake annual Measure Checks
- Assist with servicing, troubleshooting and repair of customer wash system equipment
- Carry out a variety of project work within the service department
- Adhere to company and regulatory H&S procedures and policies at all times
- Attend training courses as workload dictates
- Maintain high levels of personal professionalism in a customer facing role
- Maintain accurate records and return timeously
- Miscellaneous tasks as required by managers
Skills & Abilities Required (Essential):
- Valid full UK manual driving licence
- Basic electrical and mechanical skills
- Solid experience of working at heights (above 5m)
- Have experience in the use of a range of hand tools including screwdrivers, spanners & socket-sets
- Flexible approach to the working day that will involve travelling, overtime and working away from home as the business requires.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment as part of a small team or alone
- UKPIA certification (within one month of start date)
Skills & Abilities Required (Desirable)
- Electrical/Mechanical/Engineering qualifications
- Knowledge of PC Hardware, Networking and IT troubleshooting
- Petrol Forecourt and/or Wash systems or related industry experience
- Once in position candidate to receive training in line with Health & Safety Law.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and the role appeals to you please APPLY NOW!
- Customer Service
- Hand Tools