Service Planner / Coordinator / £22-24k + bens / Tonbridge
My client, a reputable and well known business within their field, at a point of expansion are looking for a confident service planner to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This is a rare opportunity to join a stable team who cultivate an inclusive and supportive working environment.
The main duties are:
- Liaising with customers, delivering exceptional levels of service
- Problem solving, judging how to deal with the call and liaising with other teams where necessary
- Managing and monitoring stock holiday of employed engineers ensuring highest possible first fix rate
- Monitoring systems, ensuring that appointments are arranged and kept and service levels are high
- Tracking any service level breaches
- Production of related weekly and monthly reporting
- Ensuring that all planned appointments are booked throughout the year to maximise efficiencies
This role requires someone who has:
- Advanced Excel skills, with knowledge of pivot tables
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good ability to plan efficient routes throughout the UK
- Strong customer service skills
- Good administrative and reporting abilities
- Business minded and commercially focused attitude
- A good work ethic and drive to progress
- A flexible, reliable nature
Hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm although there may be an opportunity for paid overtime in the future.
The role offers a competitive basic salary dependent on experience, as well as genuine opportunities to develop a career long term.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
- "scheduler" "planner" "engineers" "engineering" "customer service" "planning"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job