This exciting opportunity exists within our Wooburn green Van Centre
**All candidates must follow the online application process**
We are constantly searching for dynamic, enthusiastic people to join our nationwide Van Centre network; people that fully understand the real value of customer service.
So if you're looking for a challenging career that really delivers, a career where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you.
Job Purpose: To be the focal point of contact for Volkswagen Van Centre customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
Managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the Van Centre and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
As a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Service/Parts Advisor, your Key Objectives will be:
- To manage all service telephone and walk-in enquiries on behalf of the Van Centre
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out
- Calculate workshop capacity ensuring that all details are entered onto the service workshop loading system
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Van Centre procedures
- Understand and adhere to Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Brand service requirements
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Van Centre
- Maintain product knowledge on the full Commercial Vehicles range
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times
- Receive, record and bin parts and consumables from Volkswagen CV UK and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
- Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system.
- Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
- Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are accountable.
- Establish customers' needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
**Strictly no Agencies**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'