Our client is a leader in their field providing their customers with a range of machinery to help drive their businesses. Alongside the initial sale of the machinery, a key added benefit that they offer is the ongoing service and maintenance of the equipment that they provide.
They are currently looking to appoint a senior figure to their Service division who will hold full accountability for the operational running of the Service department. The role will include responsibility for:
- The strategic management of the Field based Service Engineering team.
- The maximisation of Service Engineering resources to drive performance, time efficiencies and bottom line.
- Setting and managing KPI's throughout the Service department.
- Identifying opportunities to negotiate improved terms with suppliers.
- Devising and implementing robust and dynamic plans for the Service team.
- Forward planning of engineer workload.
- Management of key customer relationships.
- Full P&L and budget planning responsibility.
The role would suit someone who is ambitious, enthusiastic and driven with a previous background in the management of teams of remote based engineers. A background the Machinery Service industry would be beneficial.
On offer for the successful candidate is a package comprised of a basic salary of £45-50k + car, bonus and benefits.
- Operations Management
- Service Engineering
- Field Service Engineering
- Service Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job