Service/Operation Manager - Andover
Package: £40,000-50,000K (dependant on experience) + Car + Pension included.
Alecto recruitment are currently supporting a Hire company in their search for an experienced Service/Operations Manager.
Our Client has been recognised as a market leader within their industry, with over 30 years in their field. The business delivers products and services nationwide throughout the UK and Ireland
You will have experience managing a successful Depot where the ability to react quickly is essential.
- MUST HAVE Experience running a fast-paced depot
- Be able to lead and motivate a team of Contract supervisors and Engineers.
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and Enthusiastic
- The ability to communicate effectively with the warehouse manager and staff.
- The ability to be able to react quickly and effectively is essential so previous experience is essential.
- Lead coach and motivate a team of contract Supervisors and Engineers
- Responsibility of the day to day running of the Depot and all departments.
- Ensure compliance with all operational systems, procedures and processes.
- Be a key driver and serious about safety by leading from the front.
- Be a key driver in maximising utilisation of stock ensuring fleet is good to go.
If you have experience working within a fast paced hire environment, and managing a successful depot for a very established company then please apply below.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a company with excellent training and further career progression opportunities.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tom Rutherford, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- service manager
- operations manager
- hire equipment
- depot manager
- equipment hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job