Location: Farnborough or Swindon
This is an exciting role to join Zurich as a Service Delivery Manager based in either Farnborough or Swindon. The right person for this role will have a demonstrated track record leading projects to design solutions that dramatically improve how we meet customer’s needs. You will work as part of multidisciplinary and collaborative teams to deliver user centered solutions based on research and insight. You’ll be adept at understanding and assessing customers’ or intermediary’s needs, behaviours and preferences and building enhanced experiences, journeys and overall propositions, beyond product.
- Identify priority improvements across the end to end user journey to deliver great brand experiences that address customer needs.
- Drive a customer focused agenda that demonstrates business benefits of evolved customer experiences
- Understanding your customer’s needs, often partnering with them to co-create innovative solutions.
- Nurturing, developing and inspiring your team to become better designers and produce great results.
- Project planning and administration for strategic design projects, including articulating the value and appropriateness of different methods that will bring value to particular projects.
- Running strategic design projects day-to-day
- Planning and conducting qualitative research.
- Synthesising large bodies of research data to provide insights and identify opportunities.
- Facilitating and contributing to the generation, critique and iteration of services and products across various touch points, channels and entire eco-systems.
- Presenting and sharing ideas with people from all backgrounds
- Finding ways to help Zurich hear and see our customer’s stories and take action from them using tailored artefacts such as presentations, reports, visual maps, interactive channels, animations and videos.
- Drive the delivery of customer experience improvements from idea through to reality by engaging and partnering with relevant stakeholders
- Design solution approach to address customers issues and pain points.
Your skills and experience:
- Be an in-house designer working as part of a corporate design team or part of a consulting practice working face-to-face with corporate customers to solve their design challenges
- Financial Services experience is not essential
- Designed & delivered new customer experiences and journeys from problem identification through to solution.
- Be able to cope with change in a fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong commercial acumen
- Collaboration and facilitation skills - ability to bring the right people together
- Ability to manage and support culture change
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus, company car and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.
- Corporate Design
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job