BPS are currently recruiting for the one of the fastest growing Telecommunication companies in the UK. They design, manufacture, market and sell mobile phones and consumer electronics in partnership with global brands.
With their continual growth and strong market presence, they are looking for a Service Manager who will be responsible for the performance of repair service operations and the face of the organisations after sales with various partners.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the after-sales relationship end to end, ensure partner relationship satisfaction
- Work in alignment with the regional sales team(s) to understand channel partner service requirements & developments
- Take responsibility for the resolution of channel partner escalations & complaints
- Drive the highest levels of after sales performance through regular interaction with commercial & operational partners. Understand issues & implement solutions
- Participate in defining the service strategy & be a catalyst toward implementing & driving the strategy with assigned partners
- Review service network performance & implement an efficient service repair network
- Manage defined repair network operational KPI’s for assigned repair service partners
- Conduct regular field return analysis and reporting to identify improvement areas & implement solutions
- Process & manage validation of after sales partner claims for: Service warranty/Handling fee’s & Commercial claims
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in service management, preferably with a technical background
- Prior experience working directly with service repair partners
- Previous experience working with channel partners
- Must have strategic mind-set & be able to focus on the detail
- Ability to foster teamwork and good inter-departmental relationships
- Must be dynamic with strong problem-solving skills & partnership management skills
- Strong analytical, documentation, presentation and communication skills
If you are a highly driven individual with strong presentation skills and are looking for a new exciting opportunity within the Telecoms sector, apply now for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job