Our client provides boutique office space in key central London locations to companies ranging in size from one to ten people.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Being the main point of contact for client queries
- Assisting in the maintenance and continued improvement of client relations
- General office administration where needed
- Ensuring all Health & Safety records are kept up to date
- Sourcing office supplies
- Ensuring all company documentation and contracts are appropriately organised and safely kept
- Attending check in / out process for clients
- Ensuring effective and seamless communication with members
- Maintaining the head office
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Polite and professional
- A can-do attitude and a solution focused mindset to problem solving
- Resilient and able to think on your feet
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Small company that’s growing fast!
- Fun casual working environment
- Central London location
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting start up
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'