Service Manager / Wirral / £27,000 - £30,000 / Excellent Benefits / Permanent
NC Associates are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Manger to join an award-winning organisation based in Wirral. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and in their absence, you will be responsible for supervision of the office staff.
- Customer liaison role perfect for a passionate, customer focused individual who is driven by high customer satisfaction levels
- Required to provide support to coordination staff including holiday/ absence cover
- Manage the department KPI's & job timescales
- Organise the Project Manager's calendar - providing support when required
- Attend on site meetings with customers as and when required
- Develop an ongoing relationship with company Account Managers providing a point of contact for any department queries.
- Dealing with invoice queries on any problem jobs
- Responsible to maximise customer value and minimise warranty visits
- You will be the escalation point and resolution of customer complaints
- You may be required to undertake any other duties that reasonable fall within the scope of the role
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience within a service / maintenance type role with prior, demonstrated success
- Solid business acumen and excellent commercial awareness
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Experience working within a dynamic, fast paced, working environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a senior role, supervising / managing other members of staff
- A confident individual who is comfortable making decisions
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with a can do attitude, capable of working with minimum supervision
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'