Service Manager - Homecare
Benefits: Bonus potential, mileage, free parking, company pension, 5.6 weeks holiday.
My client is part of a Nationally recognised care provider, who currently have a small group of homecare branches based in and around the Midlands.
As the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the large office, the growth and development of the domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care. This will include being responsible for the efficient running of the business, quality control, managing the needs of the clients, and day-to-day management of internal staff and their care givers. The role will be working in partnership with the Registered Manager.
- Working closely with the Director to coordinate setup, growth, and development of a high-quality private domiciliary care service for older people in the local area
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service
- Recruiting, training, retention of staff
- Converting new client inquiries and coordinating staffing rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to initiate improvements
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
- Possess a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards the NVQ Level 5.
- Hold a full UK drivers license
If you are interested in further details, please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'