Job Title: Service Manager
Hours: Full Time
Information: Service Manager
Work with us!
Achieve together want you to have fun at work and make things happen for the people we support. We value everyone and we want brave people to help the people we support work towards achieving independence and reaching their goals. Achieve together is one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs.
If this sounds great to you… Then you’re just what we’re looking for and we’d like to hear from you!
What do our Service Managers do?
This role requires you to take overall responsibility for all aspects of running the service. Ensuring the staff team enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life that they want to lead.
We want our Managers to be involved in developing new initiatives in care practices, ensuring the overall delivery of a quality service, whilst working in line with policies, procedures and all relevant legislation.
What experience do you need?
- Highly effective communication skills
- Management, coaching and development
- This exciting and varied role is perfect for a dedicated and resilient person
- People centred focus
- The ability to problem solve
- Financial management
- You will either have, or be working towards, your Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
- Proactive and resilient
What are the Benefits?
- 28 day holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access Retail Discounts
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Development and access to professional training
- Access to counselling services
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Checks and Clearances paid for by Achieve together
*We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate. Apply now to avoid disappointment.*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'