£40,000 (+ £4,000 BONUS)
A worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector is looking for a Service Manager to join their supportive team. You would be working within a caring organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression plus a broad array of other benefits.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for the internal service team and field service personnel in the South West region who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair. The role is part office-based (Cardiff) with travel around the South West region as required.
As a Service Manager your key duties will include:
- Conducting technical inspections, final and in-progress job inspections, and spot checks
- Overseeing call and case management and reporting on performance
- Implementing policy and procedures and reporting on all product liability issues
- Coordinating the activity of other group technical members
- Ensuring operational readiness for the Field and Internal service team in terms of training, knowledge and awareness and recommend improvements
- Providing technical support to group service and operations departments
- Coaching and training customers, end-users, and group departments as required maintaining high levels of customer service
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you must have:
- Experience in a service management function
- Ability to understand electrical/electronic/mechanical equipment
- Management training/project management training
- Experience in the dental or medical industry is desirable
To become a Service Manager, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted. we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'