Location: North Shields
Job Title: Service Manager
SALARY: £22,945 - £24,159
Do you have Managerial experience within the Personality Disorder sector?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a reputable organisation with their search for an experienced Service Manager to assist in the smooth running and provision of a quality residential Personality Disorder home
As a Service manager, you are responsible for the day to day operations of the home. You will oversee all activities and make sure the service and care meet the national minimum standard. Furthermore, you will be expected to run business performance, fund-raising, negotiating contracts, and recruitment. Under your management, you will promote a caring environment that provides service users with specialised personal care and ensure everyone is treated with respect.
1) A relevant professional qualification (NVQ minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
2) Management qualification (minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant understanding of Mental Health Issues
- Significant understanding of and experience in working with people with Personality Difficulties and Disorders.
- Significant understanding of Psychologically Informed Environments/Therapeutic Communities.
- Substantial experience of working with a housing and social care background
- Experience of working in Psychologically Informed Environments/Therapeutic Communities
- Manage the day to day running of the service/ location(s) to provide recovery focused delivery.
- Manage the quality and support provided to people using services in line with RF service models.
- Ensure operational KPI`s on people using services, outcomes, utilisation and voids, etc., are met.
- Ensure data entry to Management Information & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements.
- Prepare information and reports for internal and/or external use.
- Lead on positive risk management practice within the service/location(s) and where appropriate escalate concerns to the Area Manager.
To apply for this role do not delay as immediate interviews are available!
For more information, please send your CV or call Philip at .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'