Service Manager-Lexus Tunbridge Wells
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati, Audi and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
Salary: On target earnings ranging up to £36,000
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 32 days holiday
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 57 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- To support the After Sales Manager in formulating policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the Service Department
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- To help achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- To ensure that the Service department achieves profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
- To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. All employees are required to carry out their duties in accordance with Motorlines Quality Policy and Procedures.
- To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the Motorline’s, and manufacturer’s, customer care policies.
- To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
To control and oversee the correct operation of the Service Department on a day- to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
- Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
- Standards Audits
- You must have current experience in a Senior Service Advisor or Service Manager position within a franchised Dealership
- You must have excellent knowledge of the aftersales department
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Monday to Friday plus Saturdays on rota
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not had a response within 14 days of submitting your CV you have unfortunately been unsuccessful
- Customer Satisfaction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'