Care Home Manager - Service Manager - Care Manager - Residential Care - Community Care - Learning Disabilities -Recruiting for an experienced Service Manager on behalf of my client, a well-established care and support provider of services to people with learning disabilities, you will be responsible for managing 6 services across the Caterham and surrounding area, including 2 domiciliary care and 4 community based support services for adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and complex health needs.
Managing an experienced staff team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the services, including appraisals, coaching, performance management, and financial management.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for overseeing and providing a needs-led service
- Staff management - appraisals, coaching, performance management
- Setting up and creating care delivery plans, completing risk assessments and ensuring CQC standards are met.
- Responsibility for spot checks, supervision, reviews and assessments on the care provision.
- Health and safety and compliance
Applicants will need to have:
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory/managerial role in a care or support setting
- Experience of conducting staff appraisals
- Experience of support planning, dealing with referrals and conducting risk assessments
- Access to a car to use for work purposes
Please apply for this role if you have experience in Community Care, Learning Disabilties, Supported Living, Residential Care Home Management, Domilicilary Care Management.
If you're looking for a new career challenge with the opportunity to further grow and develop - Send your CV today!
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Residential Care
- Supported Living
- Care Home Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"