My client based in Oxfordshire is looking to recruit a Service Manager for a full time, permanent post. The role will be covering 2 teams across the Property and Development team. The role will require a skilled, strategic senior manager with all aspects of housing knowledge and experience including housing management and housing legislation. Due to the nature of the role, you will also be RICS qualified with post graduate work experience.
This role will require experience in Corporate management, service management and some specifics for this particular service, such as:
- working closely with heads of service to help create and embed the necessary changes in culture and practice to meet the needs of both providers
- contributing to the achievement of both providers overall objectives by aligning the service, via its service plan, to identified priorities
- attending and actively participating in senior management team (SMT) meetings and events to help in meeting their objectives and ensuring that a corporate and co-ordinated approach is adopted and maintained in the provision of all services
- assisting the head of service in the development of new approaches to service delivery, ensuring continuous improvement in performance, value for money and quality of service for customers
- experience of asset management, investment and operational portfolio management
- experience in senior level of estates and housing management functions
- experience of planning, monitoring and managing budgets
This is just a snapshot of all that is entailed in this exciting role. If you are looking for a new challenge, would like to be part of a thriving team and have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to or contact Haleema on for a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"