To £45k +bonus potential + good benefits package
This client is a market leading software company proving business software environments to customers around the world. Continued success has created this new position within easy reach of Swindon, Newbury and South Oxon. The Support Department assists customers with queries and problems relating to application software post implementation as well as support of provided network and hosting infrastructure The Department also provides customers with a wide variety of other services including the installation of new software and customer training. You will ensure that all customers receive an efficient, professional, consistent and high quality support service in accordance with the SLAs; Monitor and manage customer service delivery focusing on KPI achievement and call reduction and attend service review meetings with customers with view to improving customer satisfaction and initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include
- Consistently look for areas and processes that can be improved from a quality, efficiency and appropriate cost perspective
- Manage SLA adherence and customer satisfaction from transition/deployment through to on-going BAU service in line with contractual service levels and deliverables
- An escalation point for customers for general issues, enquiries and complaints
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
- Pro-actively analysing the work undertaken by support and identifying ways in which repetitive calls can be reduced or eliminated
- Work with the Service Management Director to develop the Service Management Strategy
- Alerting the management team regarding any sensitive customer issues as necessary
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Implement and Manage Service Improvement Initiatives
- Review Support tools available to customers and implement processes to improve these
- Produce Monthly KPI report to the Service Management Director with progress against KPI
Knowledge and Experience
- ITIL, Service Management qualifications and experience
- Strong customer focus - ability to operate at prime customer contact level
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively on technical and business issues
- Experience in a service delivery role
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- Service Management
- Service Improvement
- SLA Monitor manage customer service delivery KPI
- Implement systems methodologies procedures