A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced team leader to join a Yorkshire based charitable organisation in the Harrogate area. Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the service users are getting the support they need within 2 supported living services.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day leading and managing a staff team across different services.
- Updating and creating support plans.
- Carrying out supervisions.
- Ensuring Company Policies and Regulations are followed.
- Ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery is focused Ensuring the needs and preferences of the people supported are met through person centred planning.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and possess the relevant skills required, please apply now or call Sophie at turro for an informal chat about the role!
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A minimum Level 3 NVQ Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience within a supported living environment.
- Experience working with those with mental health and Learning Disabilities.
- A full driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Be flexible in achieving objectives.
- Be proactive and solution focused.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and possess the relevant skills required, please apply now! Or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Sophie at turro today!
turro help private and charity social care providers across the UK who want to recruit high-achieving leaders in roles such as CEO s, Director of Services and Operations, Operations Managers, Area and Regional Managers and frontline Care Managers. turro look beyond the CV; our consultants work hard to find out the values that drives each person to work in this very demanding yet rewarding sector. As an industry professional, you deserve the most experienced, specialist recruitment service to support your career development. At turro, we work hard to find your next permanent position - letting you get on with your current busy workload. Simply send us your CV and we will take it from there. If you know of any other social care leader looking for a new position, please refer them to us.
This role is being advertised by Turro who act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job