Free car parking, an excellent private pension, 34 days holiday, life assurance and the opportunity to develop a stable career with a progressive, innovative and ambitious organisation are just a few of the benefits available!
Due to the travel involved in this role you must hold a full drivers licence and have access to your own vehicle.
As Service Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of operational excellence at each stage of the customer lifecycle. In line with the company objective, your aim will be to surpass expectations and ensure that customers receive the best possible experience and service at all times.
You must bring with you proven experience maximising and improving service delivery in a service driven environment, while demonstrating knowledge of the telecoms or IT sectors.
An exceptional communicator, you will have strong negotiating and relationship building skills and be committed to get to the heart of problems and find effective solutions to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service. Organised, tenacious and proactive you will be self motivated to understand and develop internal processes to maximise the customer experience.
A typical day as Service Manager will include:
- Establishing success criteria to measure and improve service levels and the customer experience
- Creating and running governance framework for service management
- Creating ongoing service improvement plans
- Driving a collaborative approach across the business to address service management issues
- Recommending customer service improvement activity to work towards
- Communicating solutions for issues across a wide range of customers
- Generate customer feedback to support the strategic aims of all areas of the business in line with the overall business strategy
- Conducting service and aftercare reviews to generate feedback and apply continuous improvement
If this Service Manager role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job