Service Manager - Car Dealership
Location: Great Malvern
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 Basic + OTE £35k
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm, and Saturday on rota 8:30am - 12:00pm (1 in 3)
Our Client based in Great Malvern is looking to employ a Service Manager.
To oversee the service department with 5 technicians. Department is growing and requires someone with a franchised dealer service background to continue its development whilst maintaining its strong customer satisfaction reputation. Role is hands on as based on the front reception alongside Service Advisor and Parts Supervisor supporting the service reception process whilst managing the workshop control and department day to day management.
Key Job Areas
- Talk and listen to customers to build rapport, understand their needs and guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- Provide estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescale's involved and setting expectations accordingly
- Schedule work to meet customer requirements, taking into account workshop/bodyshop utilisation targets, job complexity and parts availability.
- Encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible
- Agree vehicle delivery/collection or loan car arrangements
- Co-ordinate workshop activity to deliver agreed work
- Invoice customer on completion of work
- Update customer database to maintain accurate records of work carried out to aid future prospecting
- Work with colleagues and other teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers
The successful candidate for this role should:
- You must have experience working in a franchise car dealership within the service department
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Possess a full UK driving licence
If you feel you have the skills and experience required please apply in the first instance by sending your CV
This vacancy is being managed by Ed Hatt at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd have many different Motor Trade Jobs available throughout the UK from - Dealer Principal, GM General Manager, General Sales Manager, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Service Team Leader, Business Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Administration, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Body Shop Estimator, Vehicle Mechanic, Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters and Warranty Administrators etc.
Call Spear Recruitment Ltd Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as, Ford, Vauxhall , BMW, VW, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Lexus, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Peugeot, Audi Renault, Citroen, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia to name but a few
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
- Customer Service
- Service Management