We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Manager for a main dealership.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading and managing a profitable and professional After Sales team .
- Lead and manage the After Sales Team
- Monitor team performance against agreed customer service targets.
- Ensure that the After Sales team work closely with colleagues in Sales and Administration to deliver excellent customer service.
- Achieve key targets and deliver continuous improvement.
- Monitors staff training needs, ensuring training and development plans are in place and up to date for all members of the team and addresses any performance issues.
- Assesses potential recruits for the After Sales team
- Plans and manages resource requirements e.g. consumables and specialist tools.
- Manages the day to day activities of the Service valeting team and drivers.
- Negotiates with non-franchise parts suppliers.
- Designs local promotions, negotiating with relevant suppliers to achieve the best possible terms and monitors results accordingly.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Please email your CV in complete confidence as soon as possible to Nicola MacDonald ,
Driven Motor Jobs
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential.