To manage a team of engineers to carry out on/offsite servicing maintenance on material handling/lifting equipment.
- Day-to-day monitoring of the engineers to ensure high standards of quality and safety are maintained.
- To programme daily resource planning.
- Reporting to the business on manpower, resource costs and budgets.
- To ensure job and time sheets are processed in a proper manner.
- Monitoring of risk assessments and method statements.
- Prompt production of turnaround of any technical queries.
- Management of information systems.
- Liaising with customers.
- Good timekeeping and attendance.
- Good communication skills.
- IT literate (computers, Office Suite, Email)
- Good influencing skills - ensuring others are adhering to procedures.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in same or similar industry/environment.
- Preferably at least 5 years post apprenticeship experience on forklift and manual lifting equipment.
- Advantageous to have experience in applicable industry software.