Our client is a fast - growing successful specialist in the provision of high quality B2B technical solutions into all commercial sectors. They are renowned already for a very high level of service within their sector. They now are looking to further develop their customer care capability and require a SERVICE MANAGER to take ownership of this.
Although applications from service professionals with an engineering / technical background are welcome, it is more important that the successful person will have experience of managing a fully integrated process (communication / admin / transactional / billing) which will clearly differentiate our Client from the mediocre industry norms.
This is a refreshing and innovative environment and provides excellent personal development potential.
Job Title: SERVICE MANAGER
Reporting to: OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Direct reports: Field Supervisory Team.
- Review and assess current customer service provision, processes and procedures.
- Work to deliver genuine client service differentiation.
- Review current capabilities and identify areas for individual and collective training and development.
- Lead a cultural change programme positively, motivating and retaining the team.
- Achieve agreed KPIs
- Drive service revenues and maximize profit by best practice and customer retention.
- Ensure that the Service Team embraces and works to a well - defined set of Client values.
Start date: ASAP
Package: On Target in excess £55K includes negotiable salary, car and benefits
Location: Flexible, Yorkshire / East Midlands
- Experienced Customer Service Manager.
- Able to lead a full scale integrated approach to service provision.
- Strong in change and process management.
- Must have a proven ability to manage a field - based team of c 40.
- Expert 121 coaching skills, a natural leader.
- Energetic, driven and persuasive.
- Can undertake UK travel.
- An engineering background is useful BUT not essential - a passion for delivering top class service with the track record of having done that is more important.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job