Stowmarket and Ipswich
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join our client in that supports people with Acquired Brain Injuries and covers 4 supported living & 9 outreach services around Ipswich & Stowmarket. This supports around 28 people (1,400 support hours per week). There will some occasional hands on support as well as a requirement to cover an on-call rota basis and drivers is essential.
Main duties of an Service manager within a Learning disabilities home
- An experienced social care professional, you will have a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
- You will have experience managing registered or supported living services including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment
- You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
Skills of an Service Manager
- You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this. Alongside a passion of Person-Centred Active Support
- Having a full valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- You will also be an effective coach and mentor for your team and possess good IT skills.
- Having experience of supporting people with an Acquired Brain Injury or those whose behaviour may challenge is essential
Successful candidates for the Service manager position will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- supported living outreach service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job