Gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join our Clients Team based in Chippenham. Become a part of a well-established, reputable dealership, who are growing from strength to strength.
Salary £30,000 basic plus a great commission structure
Hours 8 - 6 Monday to Friday and alternating Saturdays till 1pm
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- To achieve personal targets
- To successfully manage and coach the Service team to drive growth and the achievement of their targets
- To manage the diary on a daily basis to ensure there is an optimum amount of work booked to achieve objectives
- To manage effective communication between the Service and Parts departments to ensure that parts are ordered in a timely manner to maximise the opportunities
- To ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements
- To conduct regular reviews of key operating controls
- To oversee the department’s Customer Satisfaction Survey performance
- To ensure that all company, franchise and trade association policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to within the service Department.
- To organise and participate in marketing activities promoting the dealership and after sales activities, as required
- To maintain an appropriate level of training for all staff in the department commensurate with job role and franchise requirements
As the ideal candidate you will be able to evidence a strong, stable and productive career already with the desire to achieve greatness and be the best in your field.
You will have the ability to influence and encourage staff whilst having the ability to nurture and grow the businesses relationship with its clients.
Main Dealer Service Management experience is essential for this role.