An opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking manager with excellent interpersonal skills to join this friendly our Iwade GP practice for hands-on position.
The practice has a patients list size of 6,000 patients, with a GP, ANP, Nursing team as well as a Assistant Manager, lead receptionists.
Part Time - 30 Hours per week
Candidates will need a good understanding of :-
- administration or management
- a health or social care setting
- personnel work or staff management
- excellent organisational skills
- the ability to lead, manage and motivate staff
- accounting and budgeting skills
- IT skills
- managing the reception and appointments system
- managing medical records systems
- controlling stocks of equipment, stationery and drugs
- arranging the building's cleaning, maintenance and security
- monitoring prescriptions
- handling confidential information
- CQC expertise (desirable - not essential)- Full training will be provided
GP Managers oversee and develop the work of a GP surgery.
They ensure that the practice runs efficiently for patients and that the GP's ( general practitioners , or family doctors) have the support they need. ... Overseeing patient records. Ensuring the appointments system runs smoothly.
Interviews will be held week commencing 1st Feb 2018
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Sara Hitchen.
- Health Care
- Management Skills
- Organisational Skills