Are you process driven? Do you have a customer centric approach? Are you looking to progress your career? If you answer yes to all of these then I have the ideal group to work for. They are forward thinking and have a number of internal processes centred towards the 'people' customers and staff alike. They currently require a Service Manager at one of their state of the art facilities to encourage, motivate and energise the team into performing at their full potential. If you would like to have a confidential chat with me to find out more I would be more than happy to speak with you. This role is based in the West Midlands.
- Develop a competent, committed and confident team that consistently meets or exceed performance expectations
- Coordinate and direct all activities within the branch to meet or exceed service department targets
- Manage and organise the service department in an effective manner ensuring high quality customer service
- Internal reporting, including monthly service department reports, performance reports and customer satisfaction
- Ensure all manufacturer regulatory requirements are met and inspections are passed annually
- Effectively manage a cost saving approach
- Provide product training and market knowledge
- You will personally be committed to the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction and able to motivate staff to improve in this area
Who we're looking for
- Ability to take ownership when faced with obstacles and problems
- Someone who is fully committed to customer satisfaction
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate very high customer handling skills and offer suitable options to customers to surpass their needs
What's on offer?
£40,000 - £45,000 basic
£56,000 - £63,000
25 days holidayHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- service manager
- aftersales manager
- workshop manager
- workshop controller
- assistant service manager
- workshop foreman
- workshop team leader