We’re recruiting for a Service Manager Trainer/Mentor based at Arnold Clark head office in Hillington, Glasgow with extensive travel across the UK.
Full time, Monday–Friday 8am–5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Service Manager Trainer/Mentor, you will be on hand to provide training and support to new and upcoming service managers within the Arnold Clark Group. You will visit our branches to deliver staff training and career development, as well as follow-up support in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will be genuinely enthusiastic about training and mentoring staff and be focused on delivering positive results.
- Reviewing and appraising the progress of manager training.
- Travelling to various UK sites to deliver training.
- Producing action plans and discussing performance with senior management.
- Delivering classroom training to new and aspiring managers.
- Upholding company values and standards at all times.
- Working both on your own initiative and in a team environment.
- 5 years’ experience in service management.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Kerridge.
- Ability to write and deliver presentations to a high standard.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organised.
- High levels of motivation and the ability to successfully delegate.
- Great attention to detail and time management skills.
- A focus on delivering customer satisfaction.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return, you will receive access to a company car, mobile and laptop, plus future training and career development opportunities.
You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'