A great new supported living manager role in the Stanmore area working with a great, specialist care provider.
The role is working with a fantastic company that specialise in providing care to adults with learning disabilities in the Greater London and Middlesex area.
They're looking for an experienced manager for their supported living service in Stanmore.
The Service Manager will be responsible for managing a supported living unit. This will require the development and management of a strategic plan covering the needs of the service and ensuring that the necessary resources are available to provide effective and flexible care services.
The ideal candidate will -
- Be experienced in supporting challenging behaviour clients.
- Have a hands-on approach and handle tough situations well.
- Be able to lead and motivate a team.
- Have a registered manager award.
- At least two years staff management experience in a residential setting
You will participate in:
- Providing line management to deputy managers and shift leaders and ensure that management practices are implemented and monitored throughout the organisation.
- Keeping the Head of Operations informed of any key developments at unit level.
- Being responsible for contributing and participating in the referral assessment process and funding applications in consultation with appropriate internal managers.
You will be working with a great group of people that focus on enhancing the lies of the people they support and guiding them out into the community.
Salary - £34,000
If you are interested in the role and meet the key criteria mentioned then please forward your up to date CV to or call to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Challenging Behaviour
- learning disabilities
- supported living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job