Job Description: Care Service Manager - Learning Disabilities in Hillingdon, Middlesex
Day working - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Responsible To: Learning Disabilities Operations Manager
Our client are a leading provider of high quality supported living services for vulnerable adults with mental health needs, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and individuals recovering from substance/alcohol misuse and other complex needs.
They are exceptionally proud of their person-centred approach and obsession with delivering service excellence. With over 100 services across the home-counties & London; and an ever increasing portfolio, they have a great opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join the team in Hillingdon.
My client are looking for someone who is very passionate about providing the best level of care for service user's and those with a genuine interest in leading high performing teams and services. They are a very progressive organisation and this role offers a superb platform upon which to develop your career into a senior management role.
Reporting in to the Operations Manager; you will be responsible for delivering Service User centred support through the efficient operation of a number of supported living homes clustered locally in the Hillingdon borough, with a clear focus on:
- Overseeing a small management team of Team Leaders and Senior Support Assistant's and a Team of Support Assistant's;
- Maximising service user interests and safeguarding by liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensuring homes are kept fully compliant at all times and overseeing budgets for homes;
- Manage all aspects of the operation, ensuring both service user and staff satisfaction;
- Ensure the maintenance and implementation of a person centred support plan for each Service User and provide them with appropriate risk management and safeguarding support.
- You will ensure that your team is motivated and developed to their full potential, ensuring development and progression of your team.
Essential Critera & Key Skills Required:
- NVQ Level 5/RMA or equivalent qualification/suitably qualified through experience;
- A minimum of 3 years'+ Management Experience within a care provider (preferably LD/Supported Living)
- Experience of managing management teams, preferably with multi-site management experience;
- The ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve service excellence;
- The ability to work in data-driven environment and provide management reporting;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & Outlook);
- MUST HAVE - Full UK/EU Licence with access to own car/transport.
28 days annual leave
Business mileage & Car Business Mileage Premium paid
Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
Free Car Parking
Please apply now for immediate consideration, and to secure an excellent opportunity which offers great scope for development and career progression. Feel free to contact me for an informal discussion
- Care Plans
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'