Job Title: Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager
Location: Lancaster, Lancashire
Salary: Up to £ £30,500 per annum depending on experience + excellent additional benefits below
1. Pension - up to 7% matching contributions
2. Up to 33 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
3. Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
4. Comprehensive fully-paid induction and on-going training and development
5. A structured career pathway with progression encouraged
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager to join a fantastic assisted living development based in Lancaster, Lancashire.
The service bridges the gap between residential homes and retirement villages, meaning that there is a community feel within the development and residents are given comfort and support as well as independence. Located in the North West, Lancaster is conveniently situated only a couple of miles from the coast nestled between Manchester and the Lake District.
Set amidst spectacular scenery, the city offers easy access to the national road network and boasts strong rail links to the rest of the country. Exclusively for the over 70s, this development offers apartments designed to make life easier, with the reassurance that staff are on-site 24 hours a day. With a range of domestic and support services on hand when the residents need it.
As the Registered Manager, the position will be predominantly the day-to-day management of the service. You will be required to lead your staffing team in offering the highest standard of care. You will be responsible for developing a friendly and hard-working team to provide a homely environment which can address a range of elderly residents' needs.
To be considered for this role, you must be flexible, approachable and motivated, as well as possessing excellent communication and organisational skills. You must also have the following;
1. Experience in an elderly or older people Care environment
2. Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager
3. Demonstrable management experience
4. NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification
5. Experience of developing a service
This role is based in Lancaster, Lancashire and is commutable from Preston, Blackburn, Kendal and Skipton.
For more information and or to apply please call Sharon Williams or if you are a Registered Manager / Home Manager / Service Manager but feel this role isn't right for you, I have new jobs arriving daily so please contact me on and or email