Job Title: Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £31,000 depending on experience + excellent additional benefits below
1. Pension - up to 7% matching contributions
2. Up to 33 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
3. Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
4. Comprehensive fully-paid induction and on-going training and development
5. A structured career pathway with progression encouraged
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager to join a fantastic assisted living development based near Didcot, Oxfordshire.
The service bridges the gap between residential homes and retirement villages, meaning that there is a community feel within the development and residents are given comfort and support as well as independence. The service contains over 50 apartments for individuals over the age of 70, and succeeds in offering a friendly, warm and attentive approach.
As the Registered Manager, the position will be predominantly the day-to-day management of the service. You will be required to lead your staffing team in offering the highest standard of care. You will be responsible for developing a friendly and hard-working team to provide a homely environment which can address a range of elderly residents' needs.
To be considered for this role, you must be flexible, approachable and motivated, as well as possessing excellent communication and organisational skills. You must also have the following;
1. Experience in an elderly or older people Care environment
2. Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager
3. Demonstrable management experience
4. NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification
5. Experience of developing a service
This role is based near Didcot, Oxfordshire and is commutable from Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Newbury, Reading, Faringdon etc.
For more information and or to apply please call Sharon Williams or if you are a Registered Manager / Home Manager / Service Manager but feel this role isn't right for you, I have new jobs arriving daily so please contact me on and or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job