Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Service Manager( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum + Up to 20% Bonus:
Services: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Service Manager( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work in a fantastic nursing home based in Edinburgh. This bright and unique nursing home has a traditional and homely feel and offers warm and welcoming environment. The home has recently been refurbished and is now very modern and fresh. The healthcare team are motivated and passionate about the quality of care that they provide and they are looking for a like-minded Service Manger to join their friendly team of staff.
This homely facility is suitable for long-term needs, being purpose-built and staffed by friendly professionals who support the independence of all residents.. The home offers a range of quality and personalised care services, including long-term residential care, respite and palliative care, as well as specialising in looking after people with dementia. The Home Manager can be flexible with full time, part time, days, nights or a mixture of shifts to suit you.
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. You must have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Company Sick Pay
- Up to 20% bonus
- Pension - up to 6% matching contributions
- Up to 27 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care vouchers
- Cost of PVG
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Rebecca on .
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.