Our Client is a market leader within the Fire & Security sector, a household name, protecting hundreds of thousands of properties and with thousands of new customers joining every month.
They are looking to appoint a Service Manager in the London and M25 area who will lead a top team of service engineers working in an exciting range of customers: commercial, industrial, public sector, blue chip and residential customers. The successful candidate will have a strong leadership style with intrinsic motivation, positive charisma, a pro-active nature coupled with an understanding of business dynamics.
Applications are invited ASAP
Job Title: SERVICE MANAGER
Reporting to: HEAD of SERVICE UK
Direct reports: FIELD TEAM MANAGERS x 8
- To meet all customer and organisation expectations in respect of customer satisfaction criteria and contractual obligations.
- Continually strive to provide cost effective service delivery. Drive innovation in a collaborative environment leading to best practice sharing geographically and across functional areas.
- Management of Field Team Managers which includes recruitment and selection, managing, leading and motivating the team to work effectively to achieve the goals they have been set.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Head of Service to achieve management excellence and ensure the department’s goals and standards are maintained.
- Plan, schedule and manage the defined business objectives, delivering to agree timescales, budget and work commitments to maximise productivity.
- Ensure highest quality of service, and / measuring departmental performance to ensure performance targets are met.
- Encourage the development of direct reports and team ensuring employees are aware of their value within the organization.
- Your everyday Internal audience will include - Head of Service, each of the other branch Function Managers and their next level management reports, Other Area Managers and key personnel in the support functions; HR & Finance. External - key customers.
Start date: ASAP
Package: £60s negotiable plus bonus, car / car allowance, Health cover
- Solid management experience, preferably in a Technical environment coupled with relevant employment.
- Must have managed field based technical / engineering teams in B2B and /or B2C sectors.
- A believer and encourager in continuous personal development for the team, providing leadership for the team and effectively manage their performance.
- Proven ability to manage significant scale results through others.
- Genuine focus on Health and Safety
- Good client relationship skills
- University Degree /Management qualification in relevant subject is advantageous