An excellent opportunity has become available at Elyon Healthcare for a skilled registered service manager with a proven background working with young adults with learning disabilities. The role will be based at our team Northampton office.
Elyon Healthcare is a company that specialises with providing supported living services in multiple location for people with learning disability. We have a proven record of being on of the best providers for complex care and support for people with autism within our catchment area.
The ideal candidate, will be responsible for delivering and demonstrating a person-centred approach to people with learning disabilities and be able to effectively inspire and manage your staff team to deliver care and support that focuses on the promotion of choice and independence.
Service development, budget management and delivering CQC, quality and compliance, will all form part of your service manager role.
This is the ideal opportunity for a skilled candidate who has proven supervisory experience within the learning disability and/or mental health sector and who holds a formal, care management qualification.
Applicants must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate experience within a managerial capacity.
- Experience of working in a Learning Disability setting is essential
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the CQC Regulations.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
- An ability to effectively and confidently conduct employee relations issues such as; disciplinary, grievance, performance management, supervision, appraisals etc.
- Ability to conduct a wide range of audits.
- An ability to work both under own initiative and as part of a management team and overall team whilst maintaining professional relationship boundaries with non-management staff.
- Ability to oversee the development of care delivery to service users.
- A good understanding of complex issues surrounding young adults with Learning Disabilities and associated needs.
- Full driving licence
In return, you will receive a competitive annual salary, up to £35000 depending on experience, generous holiday entitlement and other exciting benefits.
For immediate consideration and to have the opportunity to work us please apply online today or forward your CV via email for consideration.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'