Job Title: Service Manager – Specialist Learning Disability Care Home
We are looking for an experienced Nurse with a proven track record of managing a care home or similar service. This role is based in Dundee, we welcome applications from local candidates and those looking to relocate (relocation package available).
The key details are as follows -
- Grade: management
- Location: Dundee – free parking at site
- Salary: £37,107 - £39,000 per annum / £17.84 - £18.75 per hour ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Hours: full time
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits: We are offering a range of benefits with this role, including an enhanced rate for overtime, life insurance, childcare vouchers and more.
The full list of the benefits available is as follows;
- 28 days annual leave with length of service entitlements
- Fully paid training and travel assistance to offsite training
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Paid PVG
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunities to progress and develop
Further Details: this is a specialist Learning Disability care home in Dundee and the role of the Service Manager is to provide effective leadership to the service and act as a role model to the team.
The Service Manager will be a qualified Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with experience at management level.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Sophie Cook on or send a copy of your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).