Established for over 25 years, this not for profit organisation is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their management team within the Blackburn area of Lancashire.
Reporting into the Area Manager, you will take responsibility for approximately 3x supported living services that support people with learning disabilities.
Along with a very competitive basic salary, you will be rewarded with; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company sick pay, pension, life assurance, in house discount scheme for restaurants/shops etc., additional payments for on-call and much more.
I am keen to speak with people from commutable locations to Blackburn such as; Blackpool, Preston, Lytham Saint Annes, Leyland, Chorley, Darwen, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Heywood, Bury, Clitheroe, Middleton, Bacup, Ribchester, Fulwood, Accrington and Poulton-le-Fylde to name a few.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential as regular travel will be required
This role will involve working on a rota for 4 days (mornings, evenings and some weekends) with the 5th day being allocated for management duties. There may be the very rare occasion where you are required to do a sleep in however you will be paid additional enhancements for this.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Manage a staff team compromising of support workers and senior support workers
- Update support plans
- Arrange client and support worker reviews
- Complete initial client assessments
- Flexible approach to working hours and this role will involve regular shift work
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, social work or health and social care degree would be advantageous
- Experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities
- Previous background of working within a supported living environment
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.