Service Manager required for our client; a UK wide waste management company. They are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join their team and manage a team of engineers and drivers. The company have depots nationwide and this particular role is to work out of their Devon based office. The successful Engineer Manager will have a proven background in waste management.
Due to the location of the office the Service Manager will need to be based in Devon to be considered.
Service Manager Position Overview
- Manage industrial service engineers and drivers
- Manage the operational and service responsibilities of the department
- Promote the company within the industry and assist with developing the business
- Liaise with existing customers
- Responsible for some company spending
- Maintain a safe working environment and create risk assessments
Service Manager Position Requirements
- Proven managerial background
- Experience managing engineers
- Knowledge of spill response procedure
- Knowledge of industrial cleaning
- Knowledge of H & S issues
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience dealing with external customers
Service Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £38 - £42k DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Mon - Fri 08.30 - 17.30
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job