3 month interim contract from mid September 2020
Inside IR35 - £400 - £450 per day (via umbrella)
Full time (full remote working supported)
Skype / online interviews due to take place week commencing 7th September 2020
To cover short term absence, an opportunity for an experienced Service Manager - Fostering and Care Leavers with an immediate start has arisen for a 3 month period. This role will cover strategic and operational functions across:
- Care Leavers
- Special Guardianships
- Residential services
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Social care, you will be responsible for oversight and management 4/5 direct reports and staff within their respective services.
Your duties as Service Manager - Fostering and Care Leavers:
- Operational and strategic oversight of above outlined services for Looked after Children
- Supporting the effectiveness of permanency planning and long term care solutions for children
- 4/5 direct reports and oversight of staff within service areas
- High performance management across statutory services - know what Good looks like
- Utilise data to support performance framework and deliver improvement in quality of provision/social care practice
Experience needed as Service Manager - Fostering and Care Leavers:
- More than 2 years' experience at a minimum at Service Manager Level or higher across statutory functions for children's Fostering and LAC services
- Active registration with Social Care England
- Strong analytical skills to managing data and reports
- Robust understanding and management of long term care packages
- Hands on approach to management
- Available references for most recent 2 year's roles.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'