RSM Topjobs is a recruitment company and run operations with Nursing for NHS, Residential Homes and Domiciliary Care packages successfully. RSM been awarded various framework agreement and become preferred supplier of various establishments including 11 local boroughs and their CCGs via Pan London CHC.
RSM is looking for a Service Manager who would be responsible to increase revenue by taking new packages from existing clients and introducing RSM to new social workers and commissioners.
further duties as stated below:
- Manage the activities of a workforce ensuring that the needs of clients within each of their designated areas are met.
- Share in the day to day running of the branch as the needs of the business dictates.
- Maintain professional working relationships with all team to ensure that the staffs work as an effective team.
- Offer leadership, support and guidance to all staff.
- Direct branch staff ensuring that they manage their time effectively and take responsibility for their own areas.
- You must be responsible for production and implementation of a business development plan outlining your view of how you intend to grow the business in your area including details of the resources you will need to accomplish this.
- You should be promoting RSM working in partnership with local authorities and social workers.
- Build and maintain relationships with the major purchasers and opinion formers in your areas. Network to build up local information and details of competitors. Keep updated records of all such information.
- Identify and follow up all new business opportunities in your area including NHS CCGs and London Boroughs contracts and tenders.
- Encourage and train your branch staff to develop business.
- Be able to give formal and informal presentations to clients.
- Be aware of personnel issues and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Be involved, with Operations Director, in the recruitment, selection and training of new branch staff.
- Perform annual staff appraisals and make sure that ongoing training needs are met.
- Plan and run recruitment campaigns to ensure an increasing number of staff registering. Be able to evaluate and use all forms of media, job centre and job boards.
- Ensure the timely processing of Carer application
- Be responsible for ensuring that all agency workers are provided with any mandatory training and special training, required for them to undertake assignments.
- Organise and provide, within a budget, a programme of training and study sessions for agency workers both qualified and unqualified.
- Ensure that all branch staff is trained to the highest possible standards.
- Ensure that all client needs are assessed and met in a professional manner.
- Follow all quality procedures and carry out internal audits both formal and informal.
- Investigate and resolve minor complaints and ensure more serious complaints are referred
- Ensure that the quality of each agency worker is regularly assessed and that those workers who do not meet acceptable levels are counselled and/or removed from the register.
- Ensure that the branch conforms with all necessary legislation e.g. Health and Safety, Employment Legislation, Care Standards Act, NMC, RCN Guidelines.
- Visit all clients within one week of first using the agency and thereafter at least once a year.
- Ensure that regular telephone contact is made with clients and logged appropriately.
Hold regular Service Improvement Meetings with major clients - keep records.
Good basic salary, commission on weekly production, annual holidays packages, personal career progression and further eduction sponsorship.
Please send your CV with short covering letter. Only successful candidates would be responded.
- Business Development
- Home Care
- Managerial Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job