An opportunity has arisen in East London for a Service Manager to join a Child Locality Early Intervention service.
This role will involve;
- A budget responsibility of up to £10m per annum.
- Directly responsible for employed staff of up to 90
- To lead on the effective operation of the Neighbourhood Safeguarding and Early Help service, including leading teams through transformation, instilling a clear sense of direction, priority and pace across the service, ensuring clarity of goals at a service, team and individual level, conveying how we support the fundamental purpose of the council and energising staff towards their achievement.
- Ensuring safeguarding of young people in line with Ofsted's requirements.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .
We offer £250 for any successful referrals sent to us.
- Service Manager- children's services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job