Service Manager - Children's Service - Croydon
Our client in the Croydon area are looking for a Service Manager for the Children's Service. Ideally you will be an experienced manager of Child Protection and Looked After Children and have experience as an IRO/CP Conference chair. You will also be required to have experience in Quality assurance and managing performance.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button below. We will respond to successful candidates within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply